It's been quite some time! A long hiatus due to school and what not...we all know how it goes. SO WHAT IS THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION?
I haven't been motivated lately to buy any makeup lately. I don't know if it's because I have A LOT or because nothing is eye-catching enough. hm...could be a mixture of both. Anyways, I'm just gonna list some of my holy-grail products. Products that have stood by, and have yet to disappoint!
1. UDPP or TFSI or painpots. JUST PRIMERS in damn general. yes u can use concealers and foundations, but nothing beats the long-last effect these primers have on eyeshadows!
2. MAC BRUSH 217 AND 135. Just beautiful.
3. NARS LAGUNA BRONZER and Bahama Mama's bronzer. together they give the best color to the face and most effortless contour.
4. Soft brown eyeshadow from MAC. this needs to be an essential in everyone's kit. seriously.
5. BLANKETY lipstick from MAC...its an amplified. looks very similar to VIVA GLAM II. best nude ever. has a pinky/purply undertone. greatnessss.
6. Mario Badescu! drying lotion !
As for now, these are my top picks. Foundations always change for me. But yes, i need to feel motivated again. I need sources of inspiration. More posts soon!