Well well here we go. July was my birthday month and it was just greatness. Had a lot of good times with friends and what not, but we're not here to read about what I do with friends...but what I LOVED this month in regards to makeup and what not. Let's get started! [my camera is still being bad, so no photos again this time around. Sorry!]
1. Don't have a fave moisturizer, but I have been using Kiehl's and it's ALRIGHT. Nothing too too special, but it works, ya know.
2. I have been trying out different primers, and I really like the matte-fying gel by MAC. It's a good silicone-based primer and allows me not to stress about looking too oily and all that nastyness. LOVERS IT.
3. Hm...I use to use Studio Tech, but it is so G-DAMN expensive, and it was a bit too cakey so I started using Full Coverage by MAC and it's good because I can sheer it out in places where I don't need too much coverage but also have full coverage in those yucky places. It's a good cream foundation and u get so much more than the studio tech, in terms of amount. AND THENNNN!!!! I had stopped using Revlon Colorstay Foundation and I do not know WHY because it is sooo good! I started using it again and I apply it with my fingers, and man! It's good drugstore stuff. GO GET IT!
1. I ALWAYS use painterly paint pot, but I've also been using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk in conjunction. It's great and my loveeee.
2. Shadows are alwaayssss going to be hard to choose, but VANILLA in pressed form by MAC is great for highlightingg....and I have been loving PRUSSIAN near my lash line and smudging out. Just any matte2 is my fave. It's really great stuff. In addition, Kat Von D's pallets are really good stuff, highly underrated actually. Really fab MAC dupes in all her pallets. I have two, the gypsy one and I believe Beethoven or Ludwig. The one with the purples and blues. Yeah, good quality, pigmenation, originality and dupes.
3. Always and forever will use BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE. haha, jk. well its all I use actually.
4. Brows-----I use a pencil by Artistry in Charcoal to fill in any sparse areas then I fill it with a brown brow powder that I got in a dollar store. It was ridiculously cheap and it's ridiculously good. BELIEVE IT. haha
5. MASCARA MASCARA MASCARA. I am forever in love with Rimmel's Sexy Curves. I don't need to curl my lashes or anything and it gives me volume and length and CURL! man, although the waterproof version is WHACK, the regular is to die for. Until I find a better one, it's on me everyday.
1. I always use a bronzer-either NARS laguna or MAC Solar Riche. Gives my pale face some color, and it's fabulous stuff.
2. For blush, I like to change it up everyday, BUT BUT BUT, Dainty Mineralize Blush is great stuff and Lillicent Blushcreme is also a winner for me. The two together is goo-goo-ga-ga. =]
2. Not much of a highlighting girl, but if I do, I just use the highlight that was part of the duo-mineralize skinfinish collection with half highlight and half skinfinish natural. I use it in MEDIUM.
1. I have learned the hard way how important it is to MOISTURIZE your lips before applying lipstick. ughhh, all that dead skin is just disgusting. I use Victoria Secret's lip balm that's part of the Beauty Rush line. I use the one in clear shine before bed and anytime my lips feel chapped. THIS IS THE SHEIIITTT. gogogogo get it. So cheap and so good.
2. Sephora actually makes good lipsticks I think. I use #19, and it's like half lipgloss and lipstick in a tube. It smells good and is very shimmer-free. We're not 9, we don't need shimmery and glittery lips. No offense. But yeah, they are 12 bucks, but completely worth it. Love it, going to get some more!
3. MAC Lipsticks...we have a love hate relationship. Although I love cremesheens, I wish they had more variety! But I just picked up this red lipstick in Dare You and DROOOLLLL...it's fierce and totally going to be my new love. UGGGHH! It's so gorgeous it makes me sick. haha
Well, I believe that's about it for my fave products of July. Some were sort-of review-ish, but it's all good. Enjoy! And tell me what you think! If you're a follower, great! If you are not, FOLLOW ME! I would love to know who else reads my blogs besides myself. haha! Until next time mes amis =]